Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What happens if I cannot pay the charges for Pensions on Divorce or Dissolution of a civil partnership?

You should write to:

NHS Pensions
PO Box 2269

You will need to explain the circumstances relating to why you cannot  pay the charges.

NHS Pensions will not normally implement a Pension Sharing Order without full upfront payment.
cannot pay, pod, pensions on divorce
See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Does this answer your question?