Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document If I have paid for a Cash Equivalent Transfer Value (CETV) because I am a pensioner, will my request be fast-tracked?

No, if you are in receipt of an NHS Pension, standard processing times would apply.

If you require a CETV for divorce purposes or dissolution of a civil partnership to be fast-tracked, please attach a covering letter with your Pensions on Divorce or Dissolution of a civil partnership PD1 application form detailing why you require this to be fast-tracked. We will let you know if a charge would be applicable once we receive your application.

The Pensions on Divorce or Dissolution of Civil Partnership application (PD1) form can be found on our website.

fast tracked, POD, pensioner, retired, over nra, receipt, pension

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Does this answer your question?