Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What should I do if I think I have been paid an incorrect lump sum?

If you think that you have been paid an incorrect lump sum, you should contact us to query this. You can contact our helpline on 0300 330 1346.

incorrect lump sum, lump sum
See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Does this answer your question?