Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document If I apply to take my pension as a one off lump sum (Trivial Commutation) from a different pension provider, how do I request the Capital Value of my pension?

If you require the capital value of your NHS Pension because a different pension provider has requested this from you for purposes of Trivial Commutation, you would need to put your request in writing to us so that we can provide you with the figure.

This should be sent to:

NHS Pensions
PO Box 2269


See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Does this answer your question?