Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How do I inform NHS Pensions that one of my employee's Added Years contracts is incorrectly listed as open?

If you have an employee whose Added Years contract is completed, but the contract is still showing as open, you will not have the ability to rectify this yourself.

To correct this, please contact the NHS Pensions Employers email account:

added years contract, added years wrong, incorrect added years, ay, avc wrong

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Does this answer your question?