Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What should I do if I believe I have paid the incorrect amount of contributions for my NHS Pension?

If you believe you have over / under paid contributions on your NHS Pension you need to contact your NHS employer and have them look into this.

If you have underpaid contributions you will need to discuss arrears payments with your employer and if you have overpaid contributions they will arrange a local refund.

incorrect contributions, paid wrong amount

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Does this answer your question?