Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document If I am a GP who has set myself up as a limited company but have still been contributing, can I claim this money back?

Yes, you must contact your Local Area Team to reclaim any contributions that have been paid in error.

refund, refund, ltd, limited, contributions, limited, gp, gp