Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document I think that my Annual Allowance pension saving statement is incorrect. How do I query this?

The information notified in your statement has been calculated based on information provided by your Employing Authority (EA).
If you think your statement is incorrect you should first contact your EA to make sure the annual update they have sent to NHS Pensions is correct.
If you still believe your statement to be incorrect after checking with your EA, you can contact NHS Pensions and provide a reason why you think your statement is incorrect.
aa statement incorrect, annual allowance incorrect

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Does this answer your question?