Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I request a statement showing how much Annual Allowance I have used?

Yes. If you have not exceeded the Annual Allowance you can request a pension savings statement from us and we will send this within three months of your request. If you ask for an ‘On Demand’ statement before 6 July, we have until 6 October to send you a statement. However, if we are awaiting information from your employer to calculate your NHS Pension Scheme benefit growth we have up to 3 months from the date we receive all the required information.

A third party such as your financial adviser, accountant or tax adviser can request a statement as long as they provide us with a valid letter of authority. Where a third party requests a statement on your behalf, NHS Pensions will always issue the statement to you and it will then be up to you to forward this on.

A third party can request copies of any Annual Allowance statement held on your pension record as long as they provide us with a valid letter of authority. A copy can be sent to them if they prefer.

Request, Annual, Allowance, statement, 

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Does this answer your question?