Template Details

Document Can I still apply for a Maternity Exemption (MATEX) certificate even though I have had a miscarriage / stillbirth?

If you've miscarried and haven't yet applied for your Maternity exemption certificate, you're not entitled to apply for a certificate.

If you've given birth (including to a child registered as stillborn) within the last 12 months, you can still apply for a certificate.

Check what help you could get to pay for NHS costs
You can check what help you could get on our website.
still, birth, born, mis-carriage, miscarried, mis-carried, mis, allowed, entitled to, 

Contact Us

If this document does not fit your needs, you can contact us. Contact Us