Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How do I apply for a Maternity exemption certificate?

If you live in the UK and you're pregnant, you need to see either your midwife, GP or health visitor who has access to your medical records. They'll complete an application for you if you're entitled and it'll need sending to the relevant department so your Maternity exemption certificate can be produced.

Check what help you could get to pay for NHS costs
You can check what help you could get on our website.

apply, applying, application, england, scotland, wales, northern ireland, get one, who, where,