Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I send a cheque or postal order if I'm unable to pay a Direct Debit (DD) instalment?

When paying by DD, you enter into a DD agreement for 10 monthly instalments to be taken from your bank / building society account. We're unable to accept instalments by any other method.

However, we can allow one off payments of missed instalments by cheque / postal order or card.
cheque, postal order, unable to make payment, bounced, missed, cant pay, cannot pay

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Does this answer your question?