Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Do I have to pay for my current course of NHS dental treatment if my exemption started midway through it?

If you've already made a payment towards your course of NHS dental treatment, you should pay for the whole course and claim a refund using an HC5(D) form.

You may not have to pay for your NHS Dental treatment if the treatment is still on-going and you haven't yet made a payment towards it. You'll need to speak to your dentist who will want to see proof of your entitlement.

part way, mid way, during my, during a, during, half way, after it started, dentist, exemption, open course, active course, 
See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Does this answer your question?