Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Who is responsible for my tax credit claim?

HMRC carry out all of the tax credit financial assessments, therefore, you would need to contact them if you have any queries or disputes about your assessment.

Telephone: 0345 300 3900

If you're disputing your assessment and you require any NHS treatment such as dental treatment or prescriptions, you will have to pay the charge but obtain official NHS receipts.

If your appeal is overturned you may then be able to claim a refund of any charges incurred.

Check what help you could get to pay for NHS costs
You can check what help you could get on our website.
assessed, calculation, worked out, decision, income, threshold, earnings, gross, net, 

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Does this answer your question?