Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Do I qualify for the disability element of Working Tax Credits?

The NHSBSA aren't responsible for the awarding of Tax Credits, this is the responsibility of HMRC, please contact them direct or view their website if you require further information.

Telephone: 0345 300 3900

Check what help you could get to pay for NHS costs
You can check what help you could get on our website.
disability element, disabled, qualifying conditions, wtc, 

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Does this answer your question?