Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What should I do if I've been incorrectly claiming for free NHS dental treatment?

If you've only recently claimed free NHS dental treatment, you may be able to return to the place of treatment and pay.

If your place of treatment is unable to accept payment, you should contact:
  • England: NHS Dental Services - 0300 330 1348 or 0191 279 0572
  • Scotland: Practitioner Services in Edinburgh - 0131 275 6300
  • Wales: NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership - 01495 332102 or 01495 332099
  • Northern Ireland: Central Services Agency in Belfast - 0300 555 0113

Check what help you could get to pay for NHS costs
You can check what help you could get on our website.
did not pay, have not paid, should have paid, wrongly claimed, ticked an exemption box, not exempt

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Does this answer your question?