Document Can I get a replacement NHS Tax Credit Exemption certificate?

Yes; we can arrange for a replacement NHS Tax Credit Exemption certificate to be sent to you if your certificate has been lost, stolen or destroyed.

Contact our helpline using the details below:
Telephone: 0300 330 1347 or 0191 279 0567


Alternatively, you can request a replacement by sending a private message via Social Media:
Facebook: NHS Help With Health Costs

Twitter: @nhshealthcosts

We will aim to get the certificate to you before the end of the following month.

For example, if you request your replacement in May, it should be with you by the end of June.

This is because we only print these certificates once a month.

As long as you meet the exemption criteria however, your Tax Credit Award Notice can be used as evidence until your certificate arrives.

lost, stolen, misplaced, card lost, certificate lost, replacement, reissue

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Does this answer your question?