Document How do I update my personal details for my NHS Tax Credit Exemption certificate?

It's the responsibility of HMRC to update your personal details as we don't have the facility to amend them as our systems are read only. The HMRC website provides this information. 

Location: HMRC Homepage > Library > Manuals > Manuals - subject area > Tax Credits manual > Passported benefits > Exemption/health costs

Change of name

If you've changed your name, a new certificate will automatically be issued to you before the end of the month in which HMRC sent us this update. Your HMRC tax credit award notice can be used as evidence of your exemption until your new certificate arrives.
Change of address

If you've changed your address, we won't issue a new certificate as your existing one will still be valid.
name, date of birth, incorrect, wrong, fix, amend, correct, change, update, new, address, spelt, spelling, hrmc, not their responsibility, 

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Does this answer your question?