Template Details

Document Would housing costs that I pay to a relative be used in an assessment?

Generally rent paid to a relative cannot be considered as part of your assessment for help with health costs.
This is regardless of whether you live in the same household as your relative or whether you have a tenancy agreement with them.
However, to allow us to consider your full circumstances you should include any additional information regarding your costs in Part 9 of your HC1 application.

Check what help you could get to pay for NHS costs
You can check what help you could get on our website.