Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I get help with my health costs if I no longer qualify for an NHS Tax Credit Exemption certificate?

IIf you no longer qualify for an NHS Tax Credit Exemption certificate and you or a partner who you live with aren't in receipt of a qualifying benefit, you may be able to apply for your help with health costs through the NHS Low Income Scheme.

Check what help you could get to pay for NHS costs
You can check what help you could get on our website.

no longer qualify, don't qualify, do not qualify
See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Does this answer your question?