Template Details

Document How do I apply for a Medical exemption certificate?

You need to see your GP or a medical representative who has access to your medical records. If you meet the criteria, they must complete an FP92A application form and send it off so the relevant department can issue the Medical exemption certificate.

Check what help you could get to pay for NHS costs
You can check what help you could get on our website.


Contact Us

If this document does not fit your needs, you can contact us. Contact Us