Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What amount should I declare for my council tax?

You should declare the full, yearly amount of council tax that you're liable for, minus any:
  • council tax reduction that you're receiving
  • water rates that are included in your council tax
  • arrears payments
If you're unsure of which figure to declare, please send a copy of your most recent council tax bill with your HC1.

Check what help you could get to pay for NHS costs
You can check what help you could get on our website.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Does this answer your question?