Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I apply for a UK EHIC if I am a holder of a Biometric Residence Permit (BRP)?

Yes, however you can only apply by post. You can find the application form on the NHS website. 

Please return the completed application to:

EHIC applications,
Bridge House,
152 Pilgrim Street,
Newcastle Upon Tyne,

You must also include a copy of your residence permit with your application.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Does this answer your question?