Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document I live in the Channel Islands, can I apply for a UK issued EHIC?

No, even if you are receiving a pension from the UK.

We can only issue an EHIC for someone who lives in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Does this answer your question?