Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document I am living in another EEA country or Switzerland but I am not in receipt of an exportable benefit and not working, can I apply for a UK issued EHIC?

No. You would not be able to apply for a UK issued EHIC.

You would need to apply to the relevant authority in the country where you are living.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Does this answer your question?