Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How do I report someone I suspect of committing NHS fraud?

If you suspect someone of committing fraud relating to the NHS, you should contact the NHS Counter Fraud Authority (NHSCFA).
You can report your suspicions anonymously by telephone or online.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Does this answer your question?