Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document I receive an exportable benefit, how do I apply for an S1?

If you are living or intend to move overseas and are receiving an exportable benefit from the UK, you may be entitled to an S1.

If you require an S1, please contact:
  • 0191 218 1999 (option 5) if you are calling from the UK
  • 0044 191 218 1999 (option 5) if you are calling from outside of the UK


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Does this answer your question?