Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document I am an early retiree, can I apply for an S1 form?

As an early retiree, you are no longer able to apply for a residual S1 form to cover you for healthcare when you move overseas to another EEA country, such as Spain.
These changes only affect new applications. They do not affect those who already have an S1 form, nor State Pensioners who are entitled to cover under the European Regulations.

Please see our website for further information.
retire early

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Does this answer your question?