Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document I have applied for an EHICE, will my spouse / partner be included within the same application?

If your spouse / partner is entitled to an S1/A1 form in their own name, they cannot be included on your EHICE application; they must contact Overseas Healthcare Services (OHS) at the NHSBSA to apply for an EHIC for themselves.
If your spouse / partner does not meet the criteria to apply for their own S1 / A1 form, you must declare their details when you apply for your S1 / A1 and you will need to include your spouse / partner's details as a dependant when contacting the OHS.

You can contact the OHS on:
  • 0191 218 1999 (option 5) if you are calling from the UK
  • 0044 191 218 1999 (option 5) calling from outside of the UK
EHICE, ehice, spouse, partner, application 

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Does this answer your question?