Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What can I do if I cannot afford to pay my dental Penalty Charge Notice (PCN)?

You're liable to pay the charges if you didn't have a valid exemption at the time your treatment started, you're also liable for an additional surcharge if the relevant payments aren't made within the specified time frame.

If you're unable to pay in full by the date specified in your Penalty Charge Notice (PCN), you can contact us using the details on the letter.

Check what help you could get to pay for NHS costs
You can check what help you could get on our website.