Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I use Type Talk / a translation service to pay my dental Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) over the telephone?

No, due to a change in requirements all telephone payments must be made via our automated payment line and services such as Type Talk and language translation services aren't compatible. We cannot accept any payments on the staffed helpline.

If you're unable to use the automated payment line, you can make a payment using our website.

Check what help you could get to pay for NHS costs
You can check what help you could get on our website.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Does this answer your question?