Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How do I report someone that I suspect is committing NHS fraud?

If you suspect someone is committing fraud relating to the NHS, you can report your suspicions anonymously on the NHS Counter Fraud Authority (NHSCFA) website.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Does this answer your question?