Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Where can I find information about NHS dental treatment charges?

For information regarding NHS dental treatment charges, including information on free NHS dental treatment, please see our website for the HC11 if you're resident in England, the HCS1 if you're resident in Scotland or the HC11W if you're resident in Wales.

Check what help you could get to pay for NHS costs
You can check what help you could get on our website.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Does this answer your question?