Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Am I entitled to free NHS dental treatment if I am receiving a War Pension or Armed Forces Compensation Scheme Payment?

If you receive NHS dental treatment you will be required to pay the statutory NHS charge to the dentist, however if the treatment is for your accepted disablement you may be able to claim a refund from Veterans UK.

If you have received a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) and had no other valid exemption at the time of your treatment, you will be liable for all charges.

Check what help you could get to pay for NHS costs
You can check what help you could get on our website.

War pension, veterans agency, veteran
See also...