Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Do I need to send a Childcare Reconciliation form if I withdraw from my course partway through a reconciliation period?

Yes, Childcare Allowance is not recalculated as part of the withdrawal calculation carried out when we are informed of your withdrawal by your university, as these payments must be reconciled first.

It is your responsibility to show that you incurred the childcare costs in the period up to your last date of attendance, as officially confirmed by your university. You should ask your childcare provider(s) to complete a Childcare reconciliation form(s) once they are available on the website and send them to us. We will the complete your withdrawal calculation. Failure to do so will result in all Childcare Allowance payments within the reconciliation period being treated as an overpayment.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Does this answer your question?