Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What evidence can be used to show that someone is an EEA migrant worker?

Any of the following can show that someone is an EEA migrant worker:
  • Current payslips/P60 and a letter from the employer showing that they will still be an employee on the required date.
  • Evidence that they are currently self-employed in the UK (recent accounts,etc) and will remain so once they commence the course
What do I need to send with my supporting evidence?

When sending any evidence, correspondence or paper applications you must include the following:
  • Student coversheet - You can print your student coversheet from the "Documents" section of your BOSS account. This contains your unique barcode reference which enables us to locate your BOSS record and link your documents to it.
  • Self-addressed pre-paid return envelope – This enables us to return your evidence to you. We recommend you pay Signed For or Special Delivery postage on this envelope so that you can track the return of your documents.
When posting anything to us, please also write your SBA reference number (you can obtain this from your student coversheet) in the first line of the postal address and your preferred return address on the back of the envelope that you are sending your documents in.

Failure to provide your student coversheet and self-addressed envelope (if you're posting evidence to us) will result in the assessment of your application and return of your documents being delayed. This could possibly result in a delay to any payment of bursary due to you.


See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Does this answer your question?