Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document If I live in the Channel Islands / Isle of Man, would I be entitled to receive an NHS Student Bursary?

Students who normally reside in the Isle of Man or Channel Islands are not eligible to receive NHS Student Bursary funding.
However due to an exceptional agreement in 2005 between the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) and the islands governments, you are eligible to enrol on a NHS funded course, but the university must charge the relevant islands authorities for the cost of the fees.
You should approach your own education authority to apply for financial support.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Does this answer your question?