Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What is an EEA or Swiss frontier worker?

An EEA or Swiss frontier worker is someone who is a non UK EEA or Swiss national who is working in the UK but who resides in an EEA State other than the United Kingdom or in Switzerland and returns to their residence (in Switzerland or an EEA state) at least once a week.
If you are unsure of your immigration status, you can check this with the UK Border Agency.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Does this answer your question?