Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I receive an NHS Student Bursary if I am being seconded?

If you are being seconded, this means you are undertaking a course whilst remaining an employee and you will be in receipt of a salary from your employer.

The employer is responsible for paying all course and examination fees.

You would not be entitled to receive any NHS Student Bursary funding, including any of the additional allowances.
If you have already applied for your Bursary and are then find out you are going to be seconded please call our helpdesk on 0300 330 1345 who will arrange for your application to be rejected and any payments stopped.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Does this answer your question?