Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I claim Dependants Allowance for my spouse / civil partner / partner if they have been told they have no recourse or entitlement to public funds?

You may be able to claim Dependents Allowances for a spouse / civil partner / partner who has been told that they have no recourse or entitlement to public funds, however they must hold a current valid UK Visa or have a case pending with the Home Office.

We would require evidence of this, such as a letter from the Home Office or their current Passport / Visa.

If your spouse / civil partner / partner's circumstances change within the academic year, you must inform us immediately.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Does this answer your question?