Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How do we inform you that a student’s course is being extended?

You will need to send us an Extension Form (BUR102) which should be sent no more than six weeks in advance of the extension.
The student would need to complete a new application is if extension is for more than 24 weeks.

Due to the Health Education Funding reforms, any commitment to a bursary can only be made by Health Education England (HEE). When sending the BUR102 you should also attach a copy of the HEE approval email.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Does this answer your question?