Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Where would I send a tuition fees invoice?

Tuition fee invoices for medical and dental students should be sent to:

Student Bursaries Finance, Tuition Fees Invoices, Stella House, Goldcrest Way, Newburn Riverside, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE15 8NY
Tuition fees for all other courses are paid direct by the Local Education Training Board (LETB) not NHS Student Bursaries so these invoices should not be sent to us.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Does this answer your question?