Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Do I need to complete a claim form for the flu vaccinations I have administered for private patients?

No, you are only required to complete and submit a claim form for the vaccinations you have administered under the Community Pharmacy Seasonal Influenza Vaccination Advanced Service. Claim forms received for private patients will not be reimbursed.