Template Details

Document My pharmacy has closed and I have referred back prescriptions; where do I return them to and when will I get paid?

You should send them to your normal processing division, making sure to include a note and mark the envelope with your account number and month etc. They will then be forwarded to the relevant department to be processed.

You will be paid for them in the same time frame as you would for resubmitted prescriptions sent in when the pharmacy was still open, ie 3 months later.



Contact Us

If this document does not fit your needs, you can contact us. Contact Us