Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document I think a payment has been made to the wrong cost centre or practice; what can I do?

Although CCGs or provider organisations are unable to submit prescription search requests, you are able to initiate a prescriber query.
These can be requested when it is believed that any prescribing has been incorrectly processed or attributed to your organisation.
To initiate the prescriber query, submit a Prescriber Dispenser Report from detailing the item(s) being queried, along with any background information or supporting evidence to
Due to the high number of prescription items processed by NHS Prescription Services, it is requested that any queries cover no more than a 3 month period.
Click here for more information on our website.



Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Does this answer your question?